Fence & Deck Depot is expanding its Fence Installation team and seeks a motivated and safety conscious FENCE CREW that is interested in working outside every day. Our fence installers will work as a small team installing residential and commercial fences in a variety of job locations in and around the Greater St. Louis area. We work year-round and supply all the needed tools, trucks, and equipment for this full-time position. Previous fence installation experience a plus, but we will train the right candidate who has basic construction experience and a willingness to learn. If you are looking for a stable, growing company that can provide you with career advancement opportunities, this is the job for you.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret prints/drawings.
- Capable of performing heavy physical labor.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends.
- Desire to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Personality to interact with customers at job sites.
- Clean and valid drivers’ license.
Additionally, This Position May Require
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. above knees for several hours.
- Lifting 30 lbs. above head for several hours.
- Working in awkward positions on knees or bent at the knees for several hours.
- Walking over 3 miles a day.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer an excellent benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) (with company match).
Fence & Deck Depot, founded in 2001, installs fences and decks to both residential and commercial customers. Products used include vinyl, ornamental aluminum & steel, wood, and chain link. Our culture is one of respect where “We treat others as we want to be treated” and “We do it right the first time.” Fence & Deck Depot will continue to evolve and diversify, always striving to exceed customers’ expectations.
If interested in this position, please send a job history and your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-235-1190.