Adding Value to Your Home
Can a composite deck add value to your real estate and make outdoor gatherings more enjoyable?
A composite deck can enhance any outdoor living space for both current homeowners and future home buyers alike.
If you’re looking to install a new composite deck, turn to us at Fence & Deck Depot. We offer:
- free consultations and quotes, so you can always make educated decisions on how best to enhance your home,
- a team of installation experts who guarantee your satisfaction, and
- industry-leading warranties on our materials.
Benefits of Composite Decks
- Added value – A new deck increases the value of your home, usually by thousands of dollars, making it a worthwhile home improvement project.
- Durability – Composite material is durable and can withstand the harsh conditions of many climates year-round. Our manufacturing partners are so sure of their deck material’s quality that they offer 25-year, 30-year, 50-year, and even lifetime warranties.
- Low maintenance – Composite decking is easy to maintain and requires less upkeep costs than a wood deck, meaning that you save money in the long run with this type of outdoor deck.
- Variety – We offer a variety of textures, colors, and styles of composite decking, so you can install a deck that matches your tastes perfectly.
While installation costs for this type of deck may be a little higher compared to others, like wooden decks, it’s important to note that upkeep costs for composite decking are incredibly cheap. In fact, by some estimates, it only costs about $50 annually to properly maintain them! That means that, within just a few short years, the difference in cost between composite and wood decks are gone. After that, the composite deck will be cheaper in the long run to maintain while still increasing the resale value of your home.
Helping You Get the Right Deck
We’re not like other deck contractors. We guide you every single step of the way while still leaving final decisions up to you. Our experts can help you decide which decking boards, railings, and more would work best for your home improvement goals, whether that be to enhance the look of your outdoor space for yourself or potential buyers or to increase the resale value of your house.
But we don’t just offer you expertise and quality labor. We also provide high-quality materials to ensure the final product is nothing short of spectacular.
Contact us today to see how we can tailor the perfect fence for your yard!
Contact Us for All Your St. Louis Deck Installation Needs
We are happy to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate for your home.